Jun 27, 2011

MONDAY NOTES: Good Nostalgy

I watch that TV show, The Voice, and oh my gosh those singers are good aren’t they? Recently one of the contestants, Dia Frampton (yes, I’m cheering for her) sang a song that took me all the way to my teenager years, years ago… crazy how the time goes by and songs keep stamped in your mind hum? I remember, back in Brazil going to a school friend’s birthday party, they played R.E.M version of the song and I didn’t know understand a word of it, but I loved it!
Dia Frampton did an awesome rendition of the song, but I need to post the one that is in my head since when this song came out. Here you go:

R.E.M - "Losing my religion"








* Double deck pineapple upside down cake Danielle baked for my bday this year! 



Good Monday my people!

G.


No comments:

Post a Comment