Jun 6, 2011

Featuring: MONDAY NOTES - the first of many

You know it when you first wake up... M O N D A Y... everything enjoyable is in the past (the weekend that just ended) and everything "to do" is right there waiting for you to get out of bed. Isn't a frustrating feeling? It goes against the "human rule" of newness is refreshing! Doesn't it? Since Monday is the first day of the week, when everything should be starting new... lots of potential... lots of possibilities... lots of chances... and yes, I'm feeling like sleeping in... snooze button again.

After breakfast today I decided to put things upside down and revert that lazy feeling of Monday Mornings, focusing on something that encourages me, something I love: MUSIC!
I started to learn piano when I was about 9, and I've been involved w/ music ever since. Well, I decided to start a feature on my blog, to share a little more about my life other than pictures w/ you guys: music mix well w/ photography, art, and life in total don't you think?
 

So here it is, all together under the title of "MONDAY NOTES." A week starter different than sleepy :) 

She is a singer that is playing in my ears almost everyday for the last few weeks: Adele.
The voice, the style, or maybe because I can relate to some of her words, I don't know... A mix that I still can't figure out why I like so much.  Just press play and you will hear what I'm talking about.

Adele — Chasing Pavements

 

"Choose something else other than be grumpy" monday for you all!

* cellphone pic of my old piano

PEACE...G. 


No comments:

Post a Comment