Mar 31, 2012

Spring Newness

Coming from a country where it’s hot most part of the year (Brazil), it makes me so happy the Sun is shining more often and it's warm outside. Bright days make me feel more creative. The green makes me feel peaceful, and the heat makes me feel alive. Why can’t we have shorter winters?

That’s one of the reasons Danielle and I decided to move to Charlotte NC last January. Now it's April, spring just started, my little pot plants are blooming, and I’m excited for what is to come.

I’m excited to relaunch my photography hobby/business. I’m excited to create images of great people that are booking me, and I’m excited to show you my art here in the blog.

Yes, it has been a little while since I last posted, but things are starting to finally get in place now and I'm back. You will see new faces, places, creations and thoughts here soon. Ok, stepping outside now :)



Have a great new season’s day!

G.



* Check out my page and help me spread the word by clicking LIKE here
* See more of my art here
* Walk outside w/ someone there

No comments:

Post a Comment