Feb 5, 2011

First One


Bem-vindos!  Or as we say in English, Welcome!  You, among many, are about to witness the very first post of an up and coming photographer (my hubby, Gérson Lopes.)  He asked me to write the first blog, because he knows I love to talk. Yay!! 

G-Lo fotos specializes in a variety of custom lifestyle photography in the greater Cincinnati area (however, we LOVE I mean LOVE to travel and are open to working outside of our residence, particularly somewhere warm!) If you want a fun and upbeat photo shoot G-Lo fotos is the way to go. Gérson is very outgoing and will make you laugh the whole time, especially with his cute little Brazilian accent (of course I love it, but I know you will too.) 

Keep an eye out for future blog entries, I will be back soon to write some more!!!  
 
Danielle Lopes

No comments:

Post a Comment