Jun 17, 2011

Edition: VIEW BRAZIL*

One thing that fascinates me are clouds. I could stay a whole day looking up watching their beautiful design. Blue background and white powerful, heavy, fluffy clouds… or a sunset w/ all the oranges, reds, yellows, blues…. makes me understand why God is The God!

That was how this beautiful day was in Brazil, last March, while I was traveling w/ the choir tour from my school (no I’m not in school anymore ok? I was working as a translator, coordinator, tour guide, photographer, designer, fan, tourist… – Self, go back to the point!). K, well, the buss broke down, as you can see in the picture bellow, and I just couldn’t waist such beautiful clouds in the sky. I wanted to photograph the whole sky!

I asked some of my friends to model for me so I could practice my skills and at the same time freeze that beautiful scenario, in the middle of nowhere in Brazil, waiting for another buss to pick us up.

Here is Maja, she is a coffee addicted Croatian. Really she is worse than me, what intrigues me is that she is an opera singer, can you believe? (Note: caffeine dries up your vocal chords, so it’s not a good
idea to drink a lot of coffee before you sing J) Anyway, she pulls it off, she sings well, is funny and has always something to talk about. I told her to pretend she was a rock star walking on a lost road of Brazil. And that’s what she did. 








* This is a segment of the blog where I will be bragging about my beautiful country. You will be seeing shoots I did in Brazil during my trips, also comments and even cultural tips, in case you can’t resist to visit one day.


Hope you enjoyed!

PEACE…G.



* See more of Maja pictures here
* Invite me to take your pictures in the country of your choice here
* Travel somewhere there

No comments:

Post a Comment