Apr 15, 2011

Here you go, the beautiful Whitson Family

When miss Dianna invited me to take pictures of her family I didn't know she had such cute grand kids. All of them have beautiful blue eyes, I mean They just complemented the beautiful afternoon in Newport on the Levee , KY. 

It was nice to see how the family interact, helping each other to keep the kids around and behaving, you know how kids are... specially when they are together w/ cousins to run around. Did you notice the matching outfit of the little ones? 

I'm honored to be part of that day, and to be able to freeze those moments in digital images helping  them cultivate their memory. Boys, girls, kids, parents, grandparents, family...







* Contact me about your family photo shoot here
* Find me on facebook here
* Smile at someone there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment