Nov 22, 2012

The Williams Family Pictures



Miss Nicole asked me if I could do couple of images for their Christmas cards, without having a full photo session. I love to help create good memories, and if it’s just couple pictures, no worries, the process of registering family moments makes me happy.

It was a beautiful afternoon, the sunlight through the trees’ branches made a perfect background, so we did a mini photo shoot out in their backyard. Needless to say, it was hard to choose just 2 pictures after seen how pretty and how photogenic these ladies are.

Take a look; can you see some beautiful Christmas cards being made?




CHEERS…G

* do you need family pictures for the holidays too? contact me here
* see other family pictures here
* call someone from your family there

No comments:

Post a Comment