Nov 14, 2012

The Rice Family’s New Member



My wife Danielle babysits for the Rice family, she helps to take care of little Christopher, 3 months old. He is a handsome little boy, so friendly that he didn’t care to have me and my camera around asking for his smiles. He would smile and laugh anyway. Not because of me, but because Danielle, “his girlfriend” was talking to him behind the scene. 

The excitement and joy of having their first baby is obvious and contagious, look at Sarah and Nathan’s face, you can only see smiles and love for their baby boy. A perfect combination for a beautiful fall day in South Carolina.

Yes, you can tell those big blue eyes are going to be trouble when Christopher grows up, don’t you think? Watch out little girls.







PEACE…G


* would you like to have your beautiful family images on your wall? contact me here
* see more of my photo style here
* enjoy a loved one there

No comments:

Post a Comment