Sep 20, 2013

Alyson High School Senior Photos


She came down from Cincinnati, OH, so I could take her high school senior photographs here in Charlotte.
 

Class of 2014! Congratulations Alison! We went to few different places, Freedom Park, Dairy Barn, and ended up at Starbucks, of course. 

Danielle helped w/ her makeup and posing, but I think you will agree with me, Aly is a natural. Her personality is just like her photos, beautiful. 

Talking about photos, want to see gorgeous? Look bellow:

 




 PEACE...G.

. Please LIKE my Facebook page here
. Contact me to do your Senior Photoss here
. Enjoy the last days of Summer with someone there

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work, Gerson! I'll be sure to pass knowledge of your skills along for those who may be interested in photography services.

    ReplyDelete