May 25, 2011

Introducing: Baby Nellie Belle Frame

My good friends Joel & Tracy had the new experience of expanding their family. I say new because baby Nellie is their first child (and what a beautiful child). She is also the first grandchild in both sides of the family, isn't it cool? I was the first born in my family but not the first grandkid, can't imagine being the first in both families (makes me remember when I am was jealous of my cousin Marcos) that means she will get spoiled as much as she wants ;)

K, back to Nellie... Joel is a talented rapper and recording artist (check out his music here), Tracy is a pharmacist, they both love youth and work together as youth pastors. Now, here is the result of this mix: Baby Nellie!




Yes, she is a lucky girl! She was received w/ a lot of love and will grow up in a very caring family. I was honored to register this great moment, when she was 12 days old and her grandma was visiting their home. Congratulations again new mom & dad! Love you guys.

PEACE...G.



* See more of baby Nellie's pictures here
* Contact me to create your baby's images here
* Give a kid some !healthy! candy there

No comments:

Post a Comment